This year’s list of 20 best holiday toys was voted upon by 1,000 kids from ages 18 months to 10 years.
“We are taking the guesswork out of customers’ holiday toy shopping by turning to kids to tell us what the real top toys are,” said Scott McCall, senior vice president of toys and seasonal at Walmart U.S. “Kids told us they want interactive toys as well as classic brands. After hearing this feedback, we did what we do best. We made price investments to offer absolutely great savings on these holiday toys and more for our customers.”
The list includes most of the usual suspects, including the latest incarnation of the Furby, Flutterbye Fairy Dolls and classic brands like Crayola, Barbie and Hot Wheels. Most items are eligible for free same day in-store pickup, and several already have been treated to price rollbacks. We may see better pricing on some of these come Black Friday, but here are some of our favorite toy deals from Walmart that you can get right now.
- Crayola Marker Maker Kit – $18.84 (originally $24.97)
- Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper Wing Control Remote-Controlled Plane – $34.88 (was $39.97)
- Hot Wheels Triple Track Twister Track Set – $32.00 (was $39.88)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Play Set – $79.77 (was $95.44)
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18 Blaster – $29.88 (was $37.48)
- Zoomer – $79.97 (was 99.97)