Harris Teeter is hosting TRIPLES 5/16-5/22
Sharpen your scissors and get ready!
Coupons up to $0.99 will be tripled in value (i.e., $0.50 MFC = $1.50 during Triples!)
Harris Teeter participates with SavingStar so UPLOAD COUPONS TO YOUR STORE LOYALTY CARD HERE
Find a complete list of match-ups from Moola Saving Mom HERE
Does Harris Teeter ever offer a Triple Coupon promotion?
YES! This promotion seems to vary by region. In the case of a TRIPLES promotion the usual start time is 6 am on the Wednesday of the start of the new sales cycle and end at midnight on Tuesday of the following week. Please note 24 hour stores DO NOT start tripling at midnight. In the case of a promotion such as this visit my site often for the alert!
Can I get overage at Harris Teeter?
No. Harris Teeter’s register’s adjust to the price of the item.
How many trips can I make a day?
One. The coupon policy states a limit of twenty coupons per day per household.
Can a Raincheck be used during a Triples promotion?
Yes. In fact, if an item you are searching for during this promotion is out of stock, request a raincheck! Rainchecks can be written with a limit of three (quantity) unless otherwise stated in the advertisement (circular).
My coupon says “Do Not Double.” Will it triple?
If the very first number on the coupon UPC barcode is a “5″ it should triple. If it starts with a “9″ it will not. However, according to Harris Teeter’s Coupon Policy, “Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled or tripled.”
Do the eCoupons I uploaded to my VIC card triple?
No. The value of the eCoupons will be deducted automatically at the register without doubling or tripling. eVIC eCOUPONS HERE
If I use a Competitor’s Coupon at the register, will it triple in value?
No. Harris Teeter gladly accepts local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. They will also redeem competitors’ circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order. A competitor’s Internet printable coupon will not be accepted. No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
Does Harris Teeter offer an incentive if I bring my own bags?
No. I do appreciate the size, however, of their paper bags with handles!
Six Ways to Save Money at Harris Teeter:
1. Sign-up for a Very Important Customer Card (VIC): Harris Teeter has over 9,000 weekly VIC specials. Get your card: HERE
2. Read the Harris Teeter Weekly Circular: Each Wednesday, Harris Teeter distributes its weekly ad. Shopping the circular and buying items with coupons when those items are on sale ensure savings.
3. Sign-up for e-VIC: The eVIC program (HERE) is a FREE program designed to help shoppers save – the company sends you the circular each week over email and highlights the items you buy most when they are on sale. Plus, as an e-VIC member, customers will receive additional e-VIC member only discounts including the ability to upload coupons directly to your VIC card: eVIC eCOUPONS HERE. eVIC coupons can be “stacked” along with paper coupons but those paper coupons will not be doubled.
4. Purchase Harris Teeter Brand Items When Necessary: Harris Teeter has many categories of their own items including Harris Teeter, Harris Teeter Naturals and H.T. Traders.
5. Join Harris Teeter’s Clubs: Harris Teeter hosts a variety of clubs including the Sub Club*, Fresh Catch Club, and Fine Wine Club. With membership, shoppers have the opportunity to receive special savings!
* Sub Club: Every time you use your VIC card to purchase a made to order Half or Whole Sub or Wrap from the Harris Teeter Fresh Foods Market, you will receive sub points. Earn one (1) sub point when you purchase a Half Sub or Wrap and two (2) sub points when you purchase a Whole Sub. When you earn 15 sub points, you’ll be rewarded with a FREE Harris Teeter made to order Whole Sub or Wrap on your next visit. Your receipt will keep track of your Sub points. Program ends December 31, 2011. Valid at participating Harris Teeter locations only.
6. Use Coupons: Harris Teeter accepts twenty double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value (i.e., a $1.00 coupon will scan at $1.00, nothing more). According to Harris Teeter’s Coupon Policy: “No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.”