Print a Nutella $1/2 coupon HERE
Make this decadent Nutella Cake in a Cup recipe HERE
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 3 tbsp nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- Pinch salt
- In a mug ( I use a 300 ml coffee mug), break the egg and whisk a little with a fork.
- Add milk, oil and mix together.
- Mix in the Nutella well.
- Add sugar, cocoa, salt and espresso powder. Mix well.
- Fold in the flour with fork. Mix well but be careful as to not over mix else you will get a rubbery, tough texture.
- Microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on high. You will have to figure out how long you want to microwave. For me the cake is done after 2 min 45 sec.
- Let cool a bit and dig in.
If you want to be indulgent, add whipped cream. This recipe makes one big mug of cake.
Thank you, Novice Housewife!